- 1. To explore the digital phenomenon of sharenting.
- 2. To understand the consequences of sharenting on children.
- 3. To learn safe sharenting strategies and practices. (with image entire portion outside).
Coming Soon !
Sharenting is the overuse of social media by parents to share private details of their children’s lives. While the term overuse might seem subjective, its impact on the digital footprints of children is alarming. Studies estimate that by 2030 nearly two-thirds of identity fraud cases affecting today’s children will have resulted from oversharing parents.
Therefore the course aims to :
– Sensitize parents on online sharing practices.
– to reflect on the digital footprints being created for children.
– enable parents to avoid the pitfalls of over-sharing.