The use of this website provided by Safety Troop is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The information being dispensed on this website is for specific persons and educational purposes only.
- The children undertaking the courses are to be monitored by parents and the parents undertake that their child’s/ward’s interest is being catered to, by the course so opted for and being paid for. The parent undertakes not to take an legal action, on the child not succeeding in the course or not completing the course, as this is not a compulsory course and voluntary in nature.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Safety Troop or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned and conceptualised by Safety Troop. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and modules. Reproduction is prohibited and shall be liable to legal action. The artistic work and content on this website is the original work of COGAPS TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD., the reader/viewer may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database or copy the content for any commercial exploitation or use. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content on www.safetytroop.com.
- You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Chandigarh, Punjab.